About this course
The French lessons & cooking class are the perfect session to improve your French while discovering French cuisine!
Language course: From 1 week to any number of weeks
Cooking class: 1 session / month (more upon request)
From elementary (A2) to advanced (C1)
Language course: Any Monday (or Tuesday, when Monday is a Bank holiday)
Cooking class: 3rd Thursday of each month
8 to 10 students (cooking class max. 8, min. 3)
Number of hours
- Standard General French course (20 lessons)
- Or intensive general French course (27 lessons)
+ 4 lessons (3 hours) of cooking class
The French & cooking class is taken in conjunction with the general French course (standard or intensive). The programme is designed to develop your speaking, listening, reading, writing and culinary skills and your knowledge of French cuisine. In the cooking class you will learn to make 2 to 3 courses depending on the recipes and enjoy your dinner with the group. The recipes will be easy enough so that you can recreate them back home. You will be taught tips to become a better cook!
The French & cooking programme is for participants whose goals are to:
- Be independent in everyday tasks and situations.
- Express and interact in conversations.
- Understand information read or heard.
- Write emails, letters, presentations, accounts, etc.
- Develop knowledge of French culture, gastronomy, history, sociology, literature, art, etc.
- Improve accuracy in idioms, vocabulary and grammar.
- Improve confidence to communicate fluently in French.