About this course
The coronavirus crisis has likely changed how we work, learn, and live. You might now be trying to adapt to working from home and perhaps learning from home. If you are researching new ways to upskill your French, our individual online French lessons can be helpful! Our online French lessons are designed for students who would like to improve all four skills in French (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
Any number of weeks
From beginner (A1) to advanced (C1)
Number of hours
- Minimum 1 hour / week
Our individual online tuition is tailor-made. Therefore your one-to-one course will be completely personalized according to your needs analysis and your objectives. It can focus on General French, on cultural topics and also on «professional» French. You will discuss a wide range of topics and build your grammar and vocabulary while improving your fluency, pronunciation, and overall conversation skills.
We use Zoom to conduct our online lessons. Zoom is easy to use and offers many tools to teach and learn in a communicative environment, and like in a real class. Zoom tools include video, screen sharing, digital white boarding, real-time co-annotation, video viewing, audio listening, etc. It’s accessible for all learners. For more information, please contact us!
The online private tuition is for students whose goals are to:
- Most rapidly improve their fluency in French
- Develop their confidence in communicating in French
- Focus on a particular area of vocabulary important for their job
- Prepare for an important presentation, meeting or report
- Prepare for an important exam
Areas that can be covered in individual tuition:
- General French
- Exam preparation
- French for management, marketing, finance, etc.
- Other topics — please contact us!
- Text books, grammar books, worksheets, literature, newspaper, magazine articles and your own resources
- Practice tests, mock exams
- Audio, video documents
Monitoring and assessment
Participants’ progress is assessed throughout the courses. Our teachers provide feedback on strengths and weaknesses and hence monitor progress.
After completing the course, participants will receive a course certificate.