About this course
“After class” – Kids programme: From one term (11 or 12 weeks) to 3 terms. No class during local holidays.
“After work” – Adults programme: From one term (11 or 12 weeks) to 3 terms. No class during local holidays.
Individual tuition: Any number of weeks.
“After class” :
From beginner (A1.1) to intermediate (B1)
From beginner (A1.1) to upper-intermediate (B2)
From beginner (A1.1)) to advanced (C1)
“After class” and “after work”:
1st term: 17th September 2018
2nd term: 7th January 2019
3rd term: 23rd April 2019
Individual tuition: By arrangement
8 to 10 students (min 4, except for individual tuition)
Number of hours
- “After class”: 5 hours per week
- “After work”: 3 hours per week
- Individual tuition: Minimum 2 hours per week
In the “after class” programme kids will learn English in a relaxed setting and safe environment. They will develop English through fun activities. The lessons will start while the kids take their afternoon snacks. The emphasis is on spoken English and communication.
- Develop vocabulary and grammar.
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs.
In the “after work” programme you will develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English. The lessons will focus on your needs. The emphasis will be on spoken English and communication.
- Express and interact in conversations.
- Understand information read or heard.
- Write emails, letters, presentations, accounts, etc.
- Improve accuracy in idioms, vocabulary and grammar.
Our private tuition is tailor-made. Your one-to-one course will be completely personalized according to your needs and your objectives. It can focus on General English, on cultural topics or on «professional» English.
- Most rapidly improve fluency in English.
- Develop confidence.
- Prepare for an important presentation, meeting or report.
- Prepare for an important exam.
“After class” programme: 5 hours per week
Lessons are scheduled:
|16.45 to 18.00||16.45 to 18.00||16.45 to 18.00||16.45 to 18.00|
“After work” programme: 3 hours per week
Lessons are scheduled:
|18.15 to 19.45||18.15 to 19.45|
Individual tuition: min 2 hours per week
Flexible timetables. Please contact us for more information!